The New Zealand 2017 General Election is set for 23 September.
New Zealand 2017 General Election
The first target of study for The Echo Chamber Project will be the New Zealand 2017 General Election. Echo chambers will be constructed for each of the political parties with sitting MPs in parliament before the election. The seeds for each echo chamber will be the official Twitter accounts of each political party and their sitting MPs.
You may visit each echo chamber on Twitter using the links below:
- Echo Chamber National: @EchoNZ2017N
- Echo Chamber Labour: @EchoNZ2017L
- Echo Chamber Green: @EchoNZ2017G
- Echo Chamber New Zealand First: @EchoNZ2017NZF
- Echo Chamber Maori Party: @EchoNZ2017M
- Echo Chamber ACT: @EchoNZ2017A
- Echo Chamber United Future: @EchoNZ2017UF